- A surgical instrument shaped like a scoop to remove tissue from a bodily cavity
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: CRUET
- (n.) A bottle or vessel; esp., a vial or small glass bottle for holding vinegar, oil, pepper, or the like, for the table; a caster.
- (n.) A vessel used to hold wine, oil, or water for the service of the altar.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- Obviously contrived to charm; "an insufferably precious performance"; "a child with intolerably cute mannerisms"
- (v. t.) Alt. of Eructate
- (n.) A suspension of arms by agreement of the commanders of opposing forces; a temporary cessation of hostilities, for negotiation or other purpose; an armistice.
- (n.) Hence, intermission of action, pain, or contest; temporary cessation; short quiet.