- (v. i.) To move swiftly; especially, to move as if driven forward by something.
- (v. i.) To be driven swiftly, or to run, before a gale, with little or no sail spread.
- (v. t.) To pass over quickly.
- (n.) The act of scudding; a driving along; a rushing with precipitation.
- (n.) Loose, vapory clouds driven swiftly by the wind.
- (n.) A slight, sudden shower.
- (n.) A small flight of larks, or other birds, less than a flock.
- (n.) Any swimming amphipod crustacean.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: CUDS
- A wad of something chewable as tobacco
- Food of a ruminant regurgitated to be chewed again