Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition for: CUES
- Sports implement consisting of a tapering rod used to strike a cue ball in pool or billiards
- A stimulus that provides information about what to do
- Evidence that helps to solve a problem
- An actor's line that immediately precedes and serves as a reminder for some action or speech
- Assist (somebody acting or reciting) by suggesting the next words of something forgotten or imperfectly learned