Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition for: CULTS
- Followers of an exclusive system of religious beliefs and practices
- An interest followed with exaggerated zeal; "he always follows the latest fads"; "it was all the rage that season"
- A system of religious beliefs and rituals; "devoted to the cultus of the Blessed Virgin"
- A religion or sect that is generally considered to be unorthodox, extremist, or false; "it was a satanic cult"
- Followers of an unorthodox, extremist, or false religion or sect who often live outside of conventional society under the direction of a charismatic leader