Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition of: CUNNING
- (a.) Knowing; skillful; dexterous.
- (a.) Wrought with, or exhibiting, skill or ingenuity; ingenious; curious; as, cunning work.
- (a.) Crafty; sly; artful; designing; deceitful.
- (a.) Pretty or pleasing; as, a cunning little boy.
- (a.) Knowledge; art; skill; dexterity.
- (a.) The faculty or act of using stratagem to accomplish a purpose; fraudulent skill or dexterity; deceit; craft.