- (n.) See Curd.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: CURD
- (n.) The coagulated or thickened part of milk, as distinguished from the whey, or watery part. It is eaten as food, especially when made into cheese.
- (n.) The coagulated part of any liquid.
- (n.) The edible flower head of certain brassicaceous plants, as the broccoli and cauliflower.
- (v. i.) To become coagulated or thickened; to separate into curds and whey
- (v. t.) To cause to coagulate or thicken; to cause to congeal; to curdle.