- (v. i.) To come back; to return again or repeatedly; to come again to mind.
- (v. i.) To occur at a stated interval, or according to some regular rule; as, the fever will recur to-night.
- (v. i.) To resort; to have recourse; to go for help.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition for: CURER
- (n.) One who cures; a healer; a physician.
- (n.) One who prepares beef, fish, etc., for preservation by drying, salting, smoking, etc.