- (n.) A cup or dish.
- (n.) A bottle for holding water, oil, honey, etc.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: CURES
- A medicine or therapy that cures disease or relieve pain
- Provide a cure for, make healthy again; "The treatment cured the boy's acne";
- To heal something or someone
- Prepare by drying, salting, or chemical processing in order to preserve; "cure meats"
- Be or become preserved; "the apricots cure in the sun"
- Make (substances) hard and improve their usability; "cure resin"
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (v. t.) To call upon divine or supernatural power to send injury upon; to imprecate evil upon; to execrate.
- (v. t.) To bring great evil upon; to be the cause of serious harm or unhappiness to; to furnish with that which will be a cause of deep trouble; to afflict or injure grievously; to harass or torment.
- (v. i.) To utter imprecations or curses; to affirm or deny with imprecations; to swear.
- (v. t.) An invocation of, or prayer for, harm or injury; malediction.
- (v. t.) Evil pronounced or invoked upon another, solemnly, or in passion; subjection to, or sentence of, divine condemnation.
- (v. t.) The cause of great harm, evil, or misfortune; that which brings evil or severe affliction; torment.
- (n.) A silver coin of Ecuador, worth 68 cents.