- (n.) That part of the hind limb between the femur, or thigh, and the ankle, or tarsus; the shank.
- (n.) Often applied, especially in the plural, to parts which are supposed to resemble a pair of legs; as, the crura of the diaphragm, a pair of muscles attached to it; crura cerebri, two bundles of nerve fibers in the base of the brain, connecting the medulla and the forebrain.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: CURS
- An inferior dog or one of mixed breed
- A cowardly and despicable person
- A mongrel dog.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (v. i.) To move hastily; to scour.