- (n.) The male of any species of goose.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition of: DANGER
- (n.) Authority; jurisdiction; control.
- (n.) Power to harm; subjection or liability to penalty.
- (n.) Exposure to injury, loss, pain, or other evil; peril; risk; insecurity.
- (n.) Difficulty; sparingness.
- (n.) Coyness; disdainful behavior.
- (v. t.) To endanger.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (n.) A piece of ground appropriated to the cultivation of herbs, fruits, flowers, or vegetables.
- (n.) A rich, well-cultivated spot or tract of country.
- (v. i.) To lay out or cultivate a garden; to labor in a garden; to practice horticulture.
- (v. t.) To cultivate as a garden.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Range