- (imp. & p. p.) of Sate
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition for: DATES
- Stamp with a date; "The package is dated November 24"
- Go on a date with; "Tonight she is dating a former high school sweetheart"
- Date regularly; have a steady relationship with; "Did you know that she is seeing an older man?"; "He is dating his former wife again!"
- Sweet edible fruit of the date palm with a single long woody seed
- A meeting arranged in advance; "she asked how to avoid kissing at the end of a date"
- A participant in a date; "his date never stopped talking"
- The present; "they are up to date"; "we haven't heard from them to date"
- The specified day of the month; "what is the date today?"
- A particular day specified as the time something happens; "the date of the election is set by law"
- The particular day, month, or year (usually according to the Gregorian calendar) that an event occurred; "he tried to memorizes all the dates for his history class"
- Assign a date to; determine the
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (n.) A stadium.
- (n.) A landing place or wharf.
- (n.) Place, or spot, in general.
- (n.) Place or room which another had, has, or might have.
- (n.) A frame on which a bed is laid; a bedstead.
- (n.) A farmhouse and offices.
- (v. t.) To help; to support; to benefit; to assist.
- (v. t.) To fill place of.