- (computer science) a data transmission rate (bits/second) for modems
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: DAUB
- (n.) A viscous, sticky application; a spot smeared or dabed; a smear.
- (n.) A picture coarsely executed.
- (v. i.) To smear; to play the flatterer.
- (v. t.) To smear with soft, adhesive matter, as pitch, slime, mud, etc.; to plaster; to bedaub; to besmear.
- (v. t.) To paint in a coarse or unskillful manner.
- (v. t.) To cover with a specious or deceitful exterior; to disguise; to conceal.
- (v. t.) To flatter excessively or glossy.
- (v. t.) To put on without taste; to deck gaudily.