- (v. i.) To build; to construct.
- (v. i.) To instruct and improve, especially in moral and religious knowledge; to teach.
- (v. i.) To teach or persuade.
- (v. i.) To improve.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: DEIFY
- (v. t.) To make a god of; to exalt to the rank of a deity; to enroll among the deities; to apotheosize; as, Julius Caesar was deified.
- (v. t.) To praise or revere as a deity; to treat as an object of supreme regard; as, to deify money.
- (v. t.) To render godlike.