Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: DELIBERATIONS
- The trait of thoughtfulness in action or decision; "he was a man of judicial deliberation"
- A rate demonstrating an absence of haste or hurry
- Careful consideration; "a little deliberation would have deterred them"
- Planning something carefully and intentionally; "it was the deliberation of his act that was insulting"
- (usually plural) discussion of all sides of a question; "the deliberations of the jury"