- Manage or run; "tend a store"
- Have care of or look after; "She tends to the children"
- Have a tendency or disposition to do or be something; be inclined; "She tends to be nervous before her lectures"; "These dresses run small"; "He inclined to corpulence"
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: DENTS
- Make a depression into; "The bicycle dented my car"
- An impression in a surface (as made by a blow)
- An appreciable consequence (especially a lessening); "it made a dent in my bank account"
- A depression scratched or carved into a surface