Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition of: DESIGNS
- A preliminary sketch indicating the plan for something; "the design of a building"
- Make or work out a plan for; devise; "They contrived to murder their boss"; "design a new sales strategy"; "plan an attack"
- The creation of something in the mind
- Make a design of; plan out in systematic, often graphic form; "design a better mousetrap"; "plan the new wing of the museum"
- An arrangement scheme; "the awkward design of the keyboard made operation difficult"; "it was an excellent design for living"; "a plan for seating guests"
- Create the design for; create or execute in an artistic or highly skilled manner; "Chanel designed the famous suit"
- Something intended as a guide for making something else; "a blueprint for a house"; "a pattern for a skirt"
- Create designs; "Dupont designs for the house of Chanel"
- An anticipated outcome that is intended or that guides your planned actions; "
- Intend or have as a purpose