Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: DETERMINATIONS
- The act of determining the properties of something, usually by research or calculation; "the determination of molecular structures"
- The act of making up your mind about something; "the burden of decision was his"; "he drew his conclusions quickly"
- The quality of being determined to do or achieve something; firmness of purpose; "his determination showed in his every movement"; "he is a man of purpose"
- Deciding or controlling something's outcome or nature; "the determination of grammatical inflections"
- A position or opinion or judgment reached after consideration; "a decision unfavorable to the opposition"; "his conclusion took the evidence into account"; "satisfied with the panel's determination"