- (imp. & p. p.) of Aspire
Stuck on a crossword puzzle or Wordle answer?
Enter the word you are trying to solve in the box below, using question marks in place of the letter(s) you don't know.
New! You can also search for definitions and anagrams by typing in a word without any question marks.
Definition for: DIAPERS
- Garment consisting of a folded cloth drawn up between the legs and fastened at the waist; worn by infants to catch excrement
- A fabric (usually cotton or linen) with a distinctive woven pattern of small repeated figures
- (v. i.) To be hopeless; to have no hope; to give up all hope or expectation; -- often with of.
- (v. t.) To give up as beyond hope or expectation; to despair of.
- (v. t.) To cause to despair.
- (n.) Loss of hope; utter hopelessness; complete despondency.
- (n.) That which is despaired of.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Praise