- (v. t.) To esteem worthy; to consider worth notice; -- opposed to disdain.
- (v. t.) To condescend to give or bestow; to stoop to furnish; to vouchsafe; to allow; to grant.
- (v. i.) To think worthy; to vouchsafe; to condescend; - - followed by an infinitive.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: DINGE
- Discoloration due to dirtiness
- Make dingy
- Make a dent or impression in; "dinge a soft hat"
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (a.) Worthy; honorable; deserving.
- (a.) Suitable; adequate; fit.
- (a.) Haughty; disdainful.
- (v. t.) To rub; to bruise; to break in pieces.