- (superl.) Characteristic of the species; belonging to one's nature; natural; native.
- (superl.) Having feelings befitting our common nature; congenial; sympathetic; as, a kind man; a kind heart.
- (superl.) Showing tenderness or goodness; disposed to do good and confer happiness; averse to hurting or paining; benevolent; benignant; gracious.
- (superl.) Proceeding from, or characterized by, goodness, gentleness, or benevolence; as, a kind act.
- (superl.) Gentle; tractable; easily governed; as, a horse kind in harness.
- (a.) Nature; natural instinct or disposition.
- (a.) Race; genus; species; generic class; as, in mankind or humankind.
- (a.) Nature; style; character; sort; fashion; manner; variety; description; class; as, there are several kinds of eloquence, of style, and of music; many kinds of government; various kinds of soil, etc.
- (v. t.) To beget.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition for: DINK
- (a.) Trim; neat.
- (v. t.) To deck; -- often with out or up.