- Knock down with force; "He decked his opponent"
- Fall abruptly; "It plunged to the bottom of the well"
- Drop (stuff) in a heap or mass; "The truck dumped the garbage in the street"
- Sever all ties with, usually unceremoniously or irresponsibly; "The company dumped him after many years of service"; "She dumped her boyfriend when she fell in love with a rich man"
- Throw away as refuse; "No dumping in these woods!"
- Sell at artificially low prices
- A place where supplies can be stored; "an ammunition dump"
- (computer science) a copy of the contents of a computer storage device; sometimes used in debugging programs
- A piece of land where waste materials are dumped
- An informal expression for a mildly depressed state; "in the dumps"; "have the mopes"
- A coarse term for defecation; "he took a shit"
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.