- (n.) Any smell, whether fragrant or offensive; scent; perfume.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition of: DOOR
- (n.) An opening in the wall of a house or of an apartment, by which to go in and out; an entrance way.
- (n.) The frame or barrier of boards, or other material, usually turning on hinges, by which an entrance way into a house or apartment is closed and opened.
- (n.) Passage; means of approach or access.
- (n.) An entrance way, but taken in the sense of the house or apartment to which it leads.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (n.) A representation in sculpture or in painting of the cross with Christ hanging on it.
- (n.) A measure of five and a half yards in length; a rod; a perch; a pole.
- (n.) The fourth part of an acre, or forty square rods.