- Scatter or intersperse like dots or studs; "Hills constellated with lights"
- Street name for lysergic acid diethylamide
- The shorter of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code
- The United States federal department that institutes and coordinates national transportation programs; created in 1966
- A very small circular shape; "a row of points"; "draw lines between the dots"
- Mark with a dot; "dot your `i's"
- Make a dot or dots
- Distribute loosely; "He scattered gun powder under the wagon"
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition of: DOST
- (2d pers. sing. pres.) of Do.