- (imp. & p. p.) of Row
- (a.) Formed into a row, or rows; having a row, or rows; as, a twelve-rowed ear of corn.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition for: DOWER
- (n.) That with which one is gifted or endowed; endowment; gift.
- (n.) The property with which a woman is endowed
- (n.) That which a woman brings to a husband in marriage; dowry.
- (n.) That portion of the real estate of a man which his widow enjoys during her life, or to which a woman is entitled after the death of her husband.