Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: DRAFT
- (a.) Pertaining to, or used for, drawing or pulling (as vehicles, loads, etc.). Same as Draught.
- (a.) Relating to, or characterized by, a draft, or current of air. Same as Draught.
- (v. t.) To draw the outline of; to delineate.
- (v. t.) To compose and write; as, to draft a memorial.
- (v. t.) To draw from a military band or post, or from any district, company, or society; to detach; to select.
- (v. t.) To transfer by draft.