- One-hundredth of a right angle
- A person who has received a degree from a school (high school or college or university)
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition for: DRAGS
- Proceed for an extended period of time; "The speech dragged on for two hours"
- Persuade to come away from something attractive or interesting; "He dragged me away from the television set"
- Suck in or take (air); "draw a deep breath"; "draw on a cigarette"
- Search (as the bottom of a body of water) for something valuable or lost
- Pull, as against a resistance; "He dragged the big suitcase behind him"; "These worries were dragging at him"
- Draw slowly or heavily; "haul stones"; "haul nets"
- Walk without lifting the feet
- To lag or linger behind; "But in so many other areas we still are dragging"
- The act of dragging (pulling with force); "the drag up the hill exhausted him"
- Move slowly and as if with great effort
- A slow inhalation (as of tobacco smoke); "he took a puff on his pipe"; "he took a drag on his cigarette and expelled the smoke slowly"
- Use a computer mouse to move icons on the