- The capital of the state of Delaware
Stuck on a crossword puzzle or Wordle answer?
Enter the word you are trying to solve in the box below, using question marks in place of the letter(s) you don't know.
New! You can also search for definitions and anagrams by typing in a word without any question marks.
- (imp.) of Drive
- (imp.) of Drive.
- (n.) A collection of cattle driven, or cattle collected for driving; a number of animals, as oxen, sheep, or swine, driven in a body.
- (n.) Any collection of irrational animals, moving or driving forward; as, a finny drove.
- (n.) A crowd of people in motion.
- (n.) A road for driving cattle; a driftway.
- (n.) A narrow drain or channel used in the irrigation of land.
- (n.) A broad chisel used to bring stone to a nearly smooth surface; -- called also drove chisel.
- (n.) The grooved surface of stone finished by the drove chisel; -- called also drove work.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Rove
- (n.) A Russian liquid measure, equal to 3.249 gallons of U. S. standard measure, or 2.706 imperial gallons.