Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: DRIP
- (n.) A falling or letting fall in drops; a dripping; that which drips, or falls in drops.
- (n.) That part of a cornice, sill course, or other horizontal member, which projects beyond the rest, and is of such section as to throw off the rain water.
- (v. i.) To fall in drops; as, water drips from the eaves.
- (v. i.) To let fall drops of moisture or liquid; as, a wet garment drips.
- (v. t.) To let fall in drops.