Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition for: DRUG
- (n.) A drudge (?).
- (n.) Any animal, vegetable, or mineral substance used in the composition of medicines; any stuff used in dyeing or in chemical operations.
- (n.) Any commodity that lies on hand, or is not salable; an article of slow sale, or in no demand.
- (v. i.) To drudge; to toil laboriously.
- (v. i.) To prescribe or administer drugs or medicines.
- (v. t.) To affect or season with drugs or ingredients; esp., to stupefy by a narcotic drug. Also Fig.
- (v. t.) To tincture with something offensive or injurious.
- (v. t.) To dose to excess with, or as with, drugs.