Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: DRUMS
- A bulging cylindrical shape; hollow with flat ends
- Small to medium-sized bottom-dwelling food and game fishes of shallow coastal and fresh waters that make a drumming noise
- Study intensively, as before an exam; "I had to bone up on my Latin verbs before the final exam"
- A hollow cast-iron cylinder attached to the wheel that forms part of the brakes
- Play a percussion instrument
- A musical percussion instrument; usually consists of a hollow cylinder with a membrane stretched across each end
- Make a rhythmic sound; "Rain drummed against the windshield"; "The drums beat all night"
- A cylindrical metal container used for shipping or storage of liquids
- The sound of a drum; "he could hear the drums before he heard the fifes"