- A low heavy horse cart without sides; used for haulage
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: DRYAS
- (n.) A dryad.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- A tract of land where logs are accumulated
- A unit of volume (as for sand or gravel)
- A unit of length equal to 3 feet; defined as 91.44 centimeters; originally taken to be the average length of a stride
- An enclosure for animals (as chicken or livestock)
- A long horizontal spar tapered at the end and used to support and spread a square sail or lateen
- The enclosed land around a house or other building; "it was a small house with almost no yard"
- An area having a network of railway tracks and sidings for storage and maintenance of cars and engines
- A tract of land enclosed for particular activities (sometimes paved and usually associated with buildings); "they opened a repair yard on the edge of town"