- The lofty nest of a bird of prey (such as a hawk or eagle)
- Any habitation at a high altitude
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: EASIER
- Casual and unrestrained in sexual behavior; "her easy virtue"; "he was told to avoid loose (or light) women"; "wanton behavior"
- Affording comfort; "soft light that was easy on the eyes"
- Posing no difficulty; requiring little effort; "an easy job"; "an easy problem"; "an easy victory"; "the house is easy to heat"; "satisfied with easy answers"; "took the easy way out of his dilemma"
- Free from worry or anxiety; "knowing that I had done my best, my mind was easy"; "an easy good-natured manner"; "by the time the chsild faced the actual problem of reading she was familiar and at ease with all the elements words"
- Marked by moderate steepness; "an easy climb"; "a gentle slope"
- Having little impact; "an easy pat on the shoulder"; "gentle rain"; "a gentle breeze"; "a soft (or light) tapping at the window"
- Not hurried or forced; "an easy walk around the block"; "at a leisurely (or easygoing) pace"
- Affording pleasure; "easy goo