- Show to a different seat; "The usher insisted on reseating us"
- Provide with new seats; "reseat Carnegie Hall"
- Provide with a new seat; "reseat the old broken chair"
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition for: EASTERS
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- A worker who teases wool
- A device for teasing wool; "a teaser is used to disentangle the fibers"
- A flat at each side of the stage to prevent the audience from seeing into the wings
- An attention-getting opening presented at the start of a television show
- A particularly baffling problem that is said to have a correct solution;
- An advertisement that offers something free in order to arouse customers' interest
- Someone given to teasing (as by mocking or stirring curiosity)
- (n.) A small piece of marble, glass, earthenware, or the like, having a square, or nearly square, face, used by the ancients for mosaic, as for making pavements, for ornamenting walls, and like purposes; also, a similar piece of ivory, bone, wood, etc., used as a ticket of admission to theaters, or as a certificate for successful gladiators, and as a token for various other purposes.