- (imp. & p. p.) of Age
- (a.) Old; having lived long; having lived almost to or beyond the usual time allotted to that species of being; as, an aged man; an aged oak.
- (a.) Belonging to old age.
- (a.) Having a certain age; at the age of; having lived; as, a man aged forty years.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: EGAD
- (interj.) An exclamation expressing exultation or surprise, etc.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (n.) A small British fish (Motella argenteola) of the Cod family.
- (n.) A pike, so called at Moray Firth; -- called also gead.