- Change location; move, travel, or proceed, also metaphorically; "How fast does your new car go?"; "We travelled from Rome to Naples by bus"; "The policemen went from door to door looking for the suspect"; "The soldiers moved towards the city in an attempt to take it before night fell"; "news travelled fast"
- Street names for methylenedioxymethamphetamine
- Have a particular form; "the story or argument runs as follows"; "as the saying goes..."
- Move away from a place into another direction; "Go away before I start to cry"; "The train departs at noon"
- A time for working (after which you will be relieved by someone else); "it's my go"; "a spell of work"
- Be ranked or compare; "This violinist is as good as Juilliard-trained violinists go"
- Begin or set in motion; "I start at eight in the morning"; "Ready, set, go!"
- Be in the right place or situation; "Where do these books belong?"; "Let's put health care where it belongs--und
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition for: EGOS
- An inflated feeling of pride in your superiority to others
- (psychoanalysis) the conscious mind
- Your consciousness of your own identity
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (n.) A liliaceous plant (Calochortus Nuttallii) of Western North America, and its edible bulb; -- so called by the Ute Indians and the Mormons.