- (a.) Too late; exceedingly late.
Stuck on a crossword puzzle or Wordle answer?
Enter the word you are trying to solve in the box below, using question marks in place of the letter(s) you don't know.
New! You can also search for definitions and anagrams by typing in a word without any question marks.
Definitions of: ELEVATOR
- (n.) One who, or that which, raises or lifts up anything
- (n.) A mechanical contrivance, usually an endless belt or chain with a series of scoops or buckets, for transferring grain to an upper loft for storage.
- (n.) A cage or platform and the hoisting machinery in a hotel, warehouse, mine, etc., for conveying persons, goods, etc., to or from different floors or levels; -- called in England a lift; the cage or platform itself.
- (n.) A building for elevating, storing, and discharging, grain.
- (n.) A muscle which serves to raise a part of the body, as the leg or the eye.
- (n.) An instrument for raising a depressed portion of a bone.