- (n.) A hollow vessel, usually of glass or earthenware (but formerly of leather), with a narrow neck or mouth, for holding liquids.
- (n.) The contents of a bottle; as much as a bottle contains; as, to drink a bottle of wine.
- (n.) Fig.: Intoxicating liquor; as, to drown one's reason in the bottle.
- (v. t.) To put into bottles; to inclose in, or as in, a bottle or bottles; to keep or restrain as in a bottle; as, to bottle wine or porter; to bottle up one's wrath.
- (n.) A bundle, esp. of hay.
Stuck on a crossword puzzle or Wordle answer?
Enter the word you are trying to solve in the box below, using question marks in place of the letter(s) you don't know.
New! You can also search for definitions and anagrams by typing in a word without any question marks.