- (n.) A abyss.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition for: EMBAY
- (v. t.) To bathe; to soothe or lull as by bathing.
- (v. t.) To shut in, or shelter, as in a bay.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (a.) Emitting beams of light; radiant; shining.
- (a.) Resembling a beam in size and weight; massy.
- (a.) Having horns, or antlers.
- (adv.) Perhaps; possibly; peradventure.
- (a.) Possible; probable, but not sure.
- (n.) Possibility; uncertainty.