Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition for: ENCASE
- (v. t.) To inclose as in a case. See Incase.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (n.) A session, as of some public body; especially, a meeting of spiritualists to receive spirit communication, so called.
- The Iroquoian language spoken by the Seneca
- A member of the Iroquoian people formerly living in New York State south of Lake Ontario
- Roman statesman and philosopher who was an advisor to Nero; his nine extant tragedies are modeled on Greek tragedies (circa 4 BC - 65 AD)