Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition of: ENCLOSED
- Closed in or surrounded or included within; "an enclosed porch"; "an enclosed yard"; "the enclosed check is to cover shipping and handling"
- Introduce; "Insert your ticket here"
- Enclose or enfold completely with or as if with a covering; "Fog enveloped the house"
- Surround completely; "Darkness enclosed him"; "They closed in the porch with a fence"
- Close in; darkness enclosed him"