Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition of: ENDARK
- (v. t.) To darken.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (a.) To make dark or black; to deprive of light; to obscure; as, a darkened room.
- (a.) To render dim; to deprive of vision.
- (a.) To cloud, obscure, or perplex; to render less clear or intelligible.
- (a.) To cast a gloom upon.
- (a.) To make foul; to sully; to tarnish.
- (v. i.) To grow or darker.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Rank