- (n.) One who designs, marks out, or plans; a contriver.
- (n.) One who produces or creates original works of art or decoration.
- (n.) A plotter; a schemer; -- used in a bad sense.
Stuck on a crossword puzzle or Wordle answer?
Enter the word you are trying to solve in the box below, using question marks in place of the letter(s) you don't know.
New! You can also search for definitions and anagrams by typing in a word without any question marks.
Definitions for: ENERGIDS
- A biological unit consisting of a nucleus and the body of cytoplasm with which it interacts
- Design anew, make a new design for
- (imp. & p. p.) of Resign
- (a.) Submissive; yielding; not disposed to resist or murmur.