- (n.) A light open cotton fabric used for window curtains.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: ENOL
- An organic compound that contains a hydroxyl group bonded to a carbon atom which in turn is doubly bonded to another carbon atom
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (n.) A lion.
- (n.) A lane. See Loanin.
- (a.) Being without a companion; being by one's self; also, sad from lack of companionship; lonely; as, a lone traveler or watcher.
- (a.) Single; unmarried, or in widowhood.
- (a.) Being apart from other things of the kind; being by itself; also, apart from human dwellings and resort; as, a lone house.
- (a.) Unfrequented by human beings; solitary.
- (n.) Same as Nowel.
- (n.) The head.