- A red fluorescent dye resulting from the action of bromine on fluorescein; used in cosmetics and as a biological stain for studying cell structures
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition for: ENOSIS
- The union of Greece and Cyprus (which is the goal of a group of Greek Cypriots)
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (n.) Alt. of Essoign
- (n.) To excuse for nonappearance in court.
- The psychological result of perception and learning and reasoning
- The auditory experience of sound that lacks musical quality; sound that is a disagreeable auditory experience;
- A loud outcry of protest or complaint;
- Sound of any kind
- Electrical or acoustic activity that can disturb communication
- Emit a noise
- (n.) The organic basis of bone tissue; the residue after removal of the mineral matters from bone by dilute acid; in embryonic tissue, the substance in which the mineral salts are deposited to form bone; -- called also ostein. Chemically it is the same as collagen.