- (n) A report of recent occurences; information of something that has lately taken place, or of something before unknown; fresh tindings; recent intelligence.
- (n) Something strange or newly happened.
- (n) A bearer of news; a courier; a newspaper.
Stuck on a crossword puzzle or Wordle answer?
Enter the word you are trying to solve in the box below, using question marks in place of the letter(s) you don't know.
New! You can also search for definitions and anagrams by typing in a word without any question marks.
- Of Sew
- (v. i.) To snow; to abound.
- A common cyst of the skin; filled with fatty matter (sebum) that is secreted by a sebaceous gland that has been blocked