- (n.) The strap of a bridle, fastened to the curb or snaffle on each side, by which the rider or driver governs the horse.
- (n.) Hence, an instrument or means of curbing, restraining, or governing; government; restraint.
- (v. t.) To govern or direct with the reins; as, to rein a horse one way or another.
- (v. t.) To restrain; to control; to check.
- (v. i.) To be guided by reins.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition for: ERIN
- (n.) An early, and now a poetic, name of Ireland.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (n.) See Rind.