- (n.) One who asks; a petitioner; an inquirer.
- (n.) An ask; a water newt.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition of: ESKAR
- (n.) Alt. of Esker
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (n.) See Kaiser.
- A long-handled tool with a row of teeth at its head; used to move leaves or loosen soil
- Degree of deviation from a horizontal plane; "the roof had a steep pitch"
- A dissolute man in fashionable society
- Scrape gently; "graze the skin"
- Gather with a rake; "rake leaves"
- Level or smooth with a rake; "rake gravel"
- Move through with or as if with a rake; "She raked her fingers through her hair"
- Examine hastily; "She scanned the newspaper headlines while waiting for the taxi"
- Sweep the length of; "The gunfire raked the coast"
- (n.) A falcon (Falco sacer) native of Southern Europe and Asia, closely resembling the lanner.
- (n.) The peregrine falcon.
- (n.) A small piece of artillery.
- (a.) Wild; timid; shy.