- Tell the sex (of young chickens)
- Stimulate sexually; "This movie usually arouses the male audience"
- Activities associated with sexual intercourse; "they had sex in the back seat"
- The properties that distinguish organisms on the basis of their reproductive roles; "she didn't want to know the sex of the foetus"
- All of the feelings resulting from the urge to gratify sexual impulses; "he wanted a better sex life"; "the film contained no sex or violence"
- Either of the two categories (male or female) into which most organisms are divided; "the war between the sexes"
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: ESSEX
- A county in southeastern England on the North Sea and the Thames estuary