Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition of: ESTABLISHMENTS
- The act of forming or establishing something; "the constitution of a PTA group last year"; "it was the establishment of his reputation"; "he still remembers the organization of the club"
- A public or private structure (business or governmental or educational) including buildings and equipment for business or residence
- The cognitive process of establishing a valid proof
- An organization founded and united for a specific purpose
- Any large organization
- The persons (or committees or departments etc.) who make up a body for the purpose of administering something; "he claims that the present administration is corrupt"; "the governance of an association is responsible to its members"; "he quickly became recognized as a member of the establishment"
- (ecology) the process by which a plant or animal becomes established in a new habitat
- A fixed state:permanent staff: one's residence,household .