- A sauce typically served with pasta; contains crushed basil leaves and garlic and pine nuts and Parmesan cheese in olive oil
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition for: ESTOP
- (v. t.) To impede or bar by estoppel.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- A writer of poems (the term is usually reserved for writers of good poetry)
- (v. i.) A horizontal working forming one of a series, the working faces of which present the appearance of a flight of steps.
- (v. t.) To excavate in the form of stopes.
- (v. t.) To fill in with rubbish, as a space from which the ore has been worked out.
- (p. p.) Alt. of Stopen
- Small grey requiem shark of european coastal waters
- A dome-shaped shrine erected by Buddhists
- Drink excessive amounts of alcohol; be an alcoholic; "The husband drinks and beats his wife"